• Winner, UCI Applied Innovation Capstone Design Award & BioENGINE fellowship, 2016
• Finalist, Ingenuity 2016: UCI Student Technology Showcase
Syntr was recognized as one of the top projects from the Samueli School of Engineering and given the opportunity to pitch our Startup to industry experts and investors.
• Nominee, Winter Design Review Dean’s Choice Award, 2016
• Semi-finalist, Tech Coast Angels Fast Pitch Competition, 2016
• 2nd Place, BioAccel Solutions Challenge, 2016. Official Press Release
• Semi-finalist, Arizona State University Innovation Open, 2017